Finnick Solutions understands how important it is to manage legal documentation with accuracy and ease.
Technology needs to capture the details of case-critical content with ultimate precision whilst storing evidence securely and safely. In this article, we discuss Epson features which will streamline each department of your working environment and maintain the level of accuracy necessary in the legal sector.
- Stay organised and make the right impression when visitors arrive on your premises.
- Get high-quality prints quickly and quietly from WorkForce Pro printers that feature a quiet print mode and no fan noise.
- Engage with clients and promote corporate messages by projecting stills or videos with an ultra-short-throw projector.
Capture people’s attention and maximise the impact of your presentations with our powerful installation projectors.
- High-quality presentations
- Low maintenance requirements
- Consistent performance
Make the most of every second of every working day with technology that gets the job done quickly and efficiently:
- Boost productivity and keep information safe with our high-speed scanners.
- Archive, store and share confidential information quickly, safely and economically with an Epson Discproducer™.
Choose an Epson scanner which is designed for bulk and volume scanning documents to make it easy and quick to keep accurate, complete digital records. Features such as auto rotate mean you can save on document preparation and your office can run like clockwork.
Easily file and organise paper, parcels and equipment with the versatile hand-held LabelWorks printer that you can use anywhere:
- Manage and organise your archiving and asset management more effectively.
- Produce strong, long-lasting labels in a wide range of tapes and text colours.
- Create and print your own bar codes.
As the main Epson supplier for the South West, Finnick Solutions is proud to be your ‘go-to’ for office equipment. We pride ourselves in providing local schools and offices with the highest-quality of printers, projectors and scanners.
Finnick Solutions have been awarded the prestigious Gold Plus Business Partner status with Epson. Managing Director, Chris Stock, has more than 25 years’ experience in the print and photocopier industry. We work with clients in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas from financial, legal and business sectors. These include accountants, solicitors and other legal and professional services.
To contact Finnick Solutions click HERE
To browse Finnick Online click HERE