The digital prevalence in society means it’s essential for teaching methods to be interactive and engaging.
Digital learning encourages students to collaborate and behave proactively in their educational environment, improving their interaction with teachers and peers.
Epson’s teaching solutions turn any room into an inspiring collaborative environment. With screens of up to 100”, teachers can lead lessons that match the expectations and capabilities of today’s technologically advanced students.
- Annotate across the entire interactive screen using simple finger-touch or either of the two highly responsive interactive pens.
- Longer battery life keeps interactions to a minimum.
- Some models offer a new Gesture Presenter to keep lessons flowing smoothly.
Lesson Planning & Collaboration
- Free EasyMP Multi-PC Projections software – share projected content with classroom easily and wirelessly.
- Some projectors include a license for SMART Notebook software.
Multi-PC and Moderator Functions
- Easy presenting from a range of devices connected to the projector via the network or direct network-free connection.
- Use two Epson interactive teaching solutions at the same time using the split screen function.
- Notes can be created, shared, discussed and printed using on-screen controls without connecting to a PC.
As the main Epson supplier for the South West, Finnick Solutions is proud to be your ‘go-to’ for office equipment. We pride ourselves in providing local schools and offices with the highest-quality of printers, projectors and scanners.
Finnick Solutions have been awarded the prestigious Gold Plus Business Partner status with Epson. Managing Director, Chris Stock, has more than 25 years’ experience in the print and photocopier industry. We work with clients in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas from financial, legal and business sectors. These include accountants, solicitors and other legal and professional services.
To contact Finnick Solutions click HERE
To browse Finnick Online click HERE